The OPC Server for GE Speedtronic Mark VI Direct supports direct connections to Mark VI controllers over Ethernet networks. With this OPC Server, the GE TCI/GSM software is no longer required for communication to GE Mark VI controllers. Unlike other drivers, this product offers a high performance link to the Mark VI capable of sub-second scan rates with a very simple configuration as well as supporting OPC A&E.
- Enables you to import controllers' information from the TCI PC configuration files (Site’s configuration files).
- Automatic configuration of OPC Server and tag lists using TCI PC configuration files (Site’s configuration files).
- Supports process, diagnostic alarms, and events via simple OPC A&E
- High performance link capable of transferring many tags at sub-second update rates.
- Read and Write access to tags in the Mark VI
- Supports Mark VIe controllers (NEW!!!)
- Turbine Alarm Acknowledgement for: Mark VI (Acknowledgement is not supported for Mark VIe V3) (NEW!!!)
- Channel Level Redundancy
- Advanced Calculation Engine
- Device exploration: automatic OPC tag generation
- Real-time process data (with millisecond time accuracy)
- Timestamps taken directly from the controller
- SOE (Sequence of events data)
- Can reside on the same PC as CIMPLICITY, and also reside on a remote PC
- Ethernet connection
- Supports OPC Security 1.0 specification
- Competitive system expansion.
- Elimination of the fear of being “Locked In” to a single vendor.